Cancellation & Refund Policy
Our workshops require full payment at the time of registration, and we do ask that you be absolutely certain you will be able to attend and participate for the duration of the workshop before booking a spot.
We understand that life can sometimes alter even our best made plans. For situations and circumstances that may arise which would prevent you from being able to attend or to participate for the duration of the workshop after registering, and for which you would like to request cancellation and a refund, the following is our policy.
Please note that all sessions will be recorded and available for playback the same day as the live session…so it is possible to miss some of the live sessions and still be able to participate fully in the workshop.
Please read this carefully and understand the policy prior to booking a workshop with us.
Cancellation at least 30 days (1 month +) prior to the start of the workshop:
- If the space can be filled, no later than two weeks prior to the workshop start date, we will refund your payment in full…100%
- If the space remains unfilled two weeks prior to the workshop start date, we will refund 50% of your payment.
Cancellation at least 14 days (2 weeks +) prior to the start of the workshop:
- If the space can be filled before the first day of the workshop, we will refund 50% of your payment.
- If the space remains unfilled before the first day of the workshop, no refund will be given.
Cancellation less than 14 days (-2 weeks) prior to the start of the workshop:
- Refunds will be at our discretion, on a case by case basis.